Link to exact product on Amazon: http://amzn.to/2rfYpsu or if that product is sold out, try this one: http://amzn.to/2ru0SP3
✏️ Quick thoughts to supplement my video demonstration.
– Huge mirrored goggles–I’ve never seen anything like these before. They are incredibly awesome.
– Decently priced. They’d be twice the price in a retail store.
– Comfy strap, but do note on color: I got red, and the picture sort of looks like it’s a pink strap. (it IS in fact bright red, as you can see in my video)
– Gradated lenses (dark on top, light on bottom) to help block out sun.
– Didn’t steam up when briefly tested in the wet and cold PNW. I’ll update this accordingly if I take ’em out and they fog up like mad. But so far so good. I really like these.
Note: I was given a sample of this product in exchange for a review and demonstration, which of course has no bearing on the honesty of my opinions regarding the product. Hope my demonstration and test helps!
📍 Bottom line: would I recommend this product to one of my friends?
👍 Yes, totally.
Original review from Beau Chevassus, Knok Studio (Media for non-profits), http://www.knok.tv
From Beau Chevassus: http://smile.amazon.com/gp/profile/A1IJUCICSBF7LA